Who We Are:
We live for innovation! Our technology powers some of the most exciting brands and technology on the internet with our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services—backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice network. Simply put, we’re changing the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
This open position is specifically for new grads looking for their first role within an innovative and growing technology organization! If you viewed Bandwidth’s career page and didn’t see your desired position available just yet, apply here to keep up to date on new positions that are newly added to our website.
What We Are Looking For:
The Bandwidth Edge
- Intellectual horsepower by academic awards, honors, involvement
- Creative smarts vs traditional intellectual power
- Common Sense
- Ability to make sound decisions (why did you make this job change?)
- Hard Working
- Diligent in their endeavors (not just busy, but accomplishes things).
- truthful even when it was uncomfortable.
- Competitive Energy
- Passionately in it to win it, sacrifice (ego, time, personal agenda) to achieve to accomplish objectives.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self-aware of talents and shortcomings, and they work to develop both and able to express strong opinions and navigate conflict and confrontation maturely.
What You'll Need:
- Cover letter: that describes the type of position you’d be interested in, and how you are qualified to fulfill these duties. Please express which department you desire to be in:
- Non-technical departments: Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, People Services, Sales, Customer Operations
- Technical Departments: Software Development, Solution Architecture, Technical Assistance, Technology, Network Engineering, and Network Operations
- Received a Bachelor’s degree in:
- a discipline related to the department you are applying to.
- the past 18 months
- You’re willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and/or Google Docs preferred
- A drive to be a part of a team that is striving for innovation.
- Have obtained skills and knowledge that will allow you to thrive in this future role.
A Little Extra For You:
The Whole Person Promise
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.