Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Need
As a Product Management Intern with the Bandwidth Messaging Team, you will get real product development and discovery experience. We’re looking for someone who wants to obtain valuable product management experience and is willing to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
What You’ll Do
- Learn about the Messaging product.
- Gather information from customers, working with UX, other product owners, sales engineering, product leadership, and operations to refine and advance messaging products to ensure sales goals, customer experience goals and customer business needs are met or exceeded.
- Assist with the creation of customer-facing FAQs, product descriptions, internal how-to guides, references, articles, dashboards, product support documentation and project milestones for product launches.
- Test our products and communicate findings to product leadership.
- Assist with training of internal teams on the product's use and best practices as you launch new projects into a product.
What You’ll Need
If you’re our person, you probably look like this:
- You’re a candidate for an undergraduate or graduate degree, and your great work ethic is exemplified by your strong academic record
- You’ll be graduating by or before June 2021, and looking for full-time employment in that timeframe
- You’re a great communicator, both written and verbal
- You have strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- You have proven experience in a team environment as both a leader and contributor
- You can identify business benefits from technology features
A Little Extra From You
It’d be really cool if:
- You’ve participated in a new product development initiative
- You have experience working with APIs
- You have experience in the telecommunications industry
- You have a passion for keeping up with the most recent technology and business trends
A Little Extra For You
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- You’re guaranteed to be given “work that matters.” If you ain’t feelin’ that, let us know. We’ll fix it.
- As a member of our intern program, you’ll obviously gain some great professional experience. You’ll also be part of our intern community, collaborating with other interns from across the company on service projects, fun outings, and training designed to educate you on Bandwidth’s business.
- We provide you with a gym membership, a lunchtime shuttle to the gym, and give you 90 minutes for lunch if you work out.
- Not enough time to hit the gym? There’s a locker room and cardio equipment on the second floor.