Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Business Analytics Center of Excellence (BACE) Database Administrator works under the supervision of the Business Analytics Manager and is an integral part of the enterprise information delivery team. This position is responsible for the implementation and administration of our Customer Success Business Intelligence (BI) tool, Gainsight.
What You'll Do:
- Execute, monitor and control all aspects of Gainsight administrative functions, including but not limited to: system configuration, external integrations, management of users and user roles, quality assurance of imported data, commissioning and decommissioning of data sets, development and maintenance of scorecards and dashboards.
- Implement Gainsight Call to Action triggers and Customer Success Plan templates; design end-to-end workflows.
- Work with Business Analysts from the Customer Operations team to make recommendations for operational improvements through identification, development and adoption of Gainsight best practices.
- Monitor Gainsight system performance, data integrity, and user activity to drive continuous improvements and adoption.
- Manage large data sets and relational databases via ETL scripts and/or tools. Lead ETL and data migration activities.
- Work with BACE team members to analyze large, unstructured data sets. Evaluate, manage, and analyze new data sets, generating insights/predictions that will inform key business decisions.
- Partner with BACE team members to create best in class analytics environment, consulting in BI governance, data usage, data quality and data security practices.
- Maintain and grow technical skills as well as develop a deeper understanding of the Communications API business.
- Exercise discretion, sound judgment and confidentiality in handling sensitive, revenue-related materials.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Business Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years’ relevant technical and functional experience in analytics.
- Prior work experience as a data analyst or database administrator preferred.
- Implementation and administration of Gainsight, Domo or equivalent BI tools preferred.
- Proficiency with common data and/or ETL processes and tools.
- Exceptional understanding of computer systems characteristics, features and integration capabilities.
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing BI and other analytical reporting solutions using standard BI tools.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities as well as exceptional customer service orientation.
- Scripting and coding knowledge preferred, specifically SQL, R and Python.
- Excellent understanding of project and portfolio management principles and demonstrated ability to apply it in solving organizational problems.
- Proven ability to think critically, set priorities and resolve conflicts.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness:90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.