Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Marketing Operations Analyst supporting the dashboards data analysis and reporting for Marketing Management and sub-teams. Responsible for building and maintaining dashboards and reports, answering ad hoc requests, understanding and interpreting the Sales funnel from Lead Generation to Post-Sale, tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across the team and assisting team with strategic modeling and analysis.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Marketing team’s goals and objectives by building and maintaining metrics, reports, and dashboards.
- Perform analysis on large, disparate data-sets in order to derive actionable insights to help drive Marketing strategy and new customer revenue growth.
- Intake ad hoc requests from Marketing team. Identify and refine requirements for needed information. Use those requirements to build reports and data visualizations to present actionable information to the team.
- Build relationships with Marketing leadership and serve as a dynamic team player with cross-functional groups including sales, finance, business analytics to turn business problems into analytical projects.
- Evaluate existing business processes and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Communicate, transparently and courageously, notable areas of concern, weakness, opportunity, expansion and growth to Marketing Leadership. Use supporting data to not only draw conclusions but support your opinion.
- Champion a data-driven decision making mentality on the Marketing team and at Bandwidth through leading by example and encouraging others to take advantage of the power of data.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Math, Statistics, or related field
- 3+ years of analytical responsibility
- System knowledge including SalesForce or other CRM related systems, and strong knowledge of excel
- Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Data visualization tools experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication skills required
- Prior experience in a marketing or sales analytics or similar role, particularly in B2B environment
- Experience with Marketing tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, Bizible
- Experience with Domo, Business Intelligence Platform
- Strong leadership capabilities and a track record of working with all levels of end users and stakeholders
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.