Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
åWhat We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a talented Sr. Systems Engineer (LDAP) with a focus on identity infrastructure to join our growing team and help take our applications to the next level. You will be given a high level of responsibility with the freedom and the potential to make an immediate impact.
What You'll Do:
- Operate, scale, maintain, and secure Bandwidth’s mission-critical identity infrastructure and ancillary components.
- Work closely with development and network engineering teams to fulfill identity infrastructure operational needs.
- Act as an identity subject matter expert to develop, document, and implement identity best practices.
- Use automation tools to improve the hardening, patching and security procedures of our identity infrastructure.
What You Need:
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining highly available systems.
- Experience or familiarity with public cloud such as AWS and related identity integration.
- Experience with operating and scaling 389ds or Red Hat Directory Server.
- Experience with operating and scaling FreeIPA, Red Hat Identity Management, and Active Directory.
- Ability to architect and understand the trade-offs of complex LDAP replication topologies.
- Experience designing LDAP schemas.
- Experience with LDAP performance analysis.
- Experience with single sign on solutions such as Okta.
- Ability to articulate an identity strategy for the technology org.
- Experience or familiarity in deploying and operating applications on traditional VMs, cloud environments, and Docker or Kubernetes.
- Ability to automate and orchestrate using Ansible.
- Linux administration experience (RHCSA, RHCE, or equivalent)
- Passion for root cause analysis.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.