Baker is a customer engagement platform for cannabis dispensaries & brands. We make smart products like personalized messaging, loyalty, and online shopping to keep your customers coming back. With expertise in retail, technology, and cannabis, we have created an industry-specific tool that allows dispensaries and brands to engage with customers and build brand loyalty through a personalized shopping experience. We are in more than 550 dispensaries across 15 states - we've grown from 18 to 45+ employees this year alone and counting!
Who You Are
Ideal candidates will take pride in being fast learning, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborative - just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor.
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our growing team. The position will report to the VP, Sales & Customer Success located in Denver, CO.
The role of the Sales Manager is to drive sales performance that meets, and ultimately exceeds, Baker’s sales targets. As a leader, this person will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and driving continuous improvement among a predetermined group of sales reps in line with team targets.
- Forecast & manage to monthly sales quotas in partnership with the leadership team
- Lead and manage a team of sellers, driving results while providing consistent feedback, coaching, training, and performance management
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Assist sales reps in strategizing, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintain accurate and thorough management of the sales pipeline using Salesforce
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Collaborate with marketing, inside sales and customer success to execute sales strategy
- 5+ years of sales experience at a SaaS software company
- A minimum 2 years of experience managing sales people to success
- A successful history of closing business and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop sales talent
- The ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced environment
- Teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and competitive nature, including ability to thrive in dynamic, quota-driven