Baker is a customer engagement platform for cannabis dispensaries. We make smart products like personalized messaging, loyalty, and online shopping to keep your customers coming back. With expertise in retail, technology, and cannabis, we have created an industry-specific tool that allows dispensaries and brands to engage with customers and build brand loyalty through a personalized shopping experience. We are in more than 800 dispensaries across 17 states.
Who You Are
Ideal candidates will take pride in being fast learning, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborative - just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor.
We are seeking a Territory Manager in Denver, CO to join our growing team. The position will report to the Sales Manager located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility is to close new retail dispensary locations and collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure successful implementation of Baker. This is a highly collaborative role that requires you to work with the sales team, and across departments, to keep the pipeline full.
- Utilize your prospecting and cold calling skills to create new business opportunities
- Close leads handed off by the Inside Sales Team
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Reps to follow-up with clients
- Ensure successful client handoff to Customer Success Team
- Work within the sales team and implement Sales Plan that meets/exceeds goals for business development, client onboarding, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account growth goals.
- University degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in a closing role
- Excellent phone presence
- Interest in selling software/technology – experience in doing so strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with cannabis a plus
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in startup environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Hungry and never takes no for an answer