Who we are:
Baker is a fast growing technology startup that is helping power the newly legal cannabis industry.
Who you are:
A passionate Customer Success Manager who can help oversee the success of our rapidly expanding portfolio of customers nationwide.
Customer Success is a critical role within the company to ensure client satisfaction and retention, promote adoption of the Baker platform, drive growth, and help clients extract maximum value from our software.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and lead a group CSMs to onboard new customers and partners, drive successful product and platform adoption, and resolve issues and maximize value
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual customer renewal and customer success goals
- Responsible for overall KPIs of the CS team
- Act as a point of escalation with customers and ensure customer issues are addressed quickly
- Assist in the creation and improvement of regularly scheduled insight reviews and executive business reviews
- Define the vision of Baker’s customer journey through a standardized Success Plan template that highlights each phase of the customer lifecycle
- Reinforce a company-wide culture of customer success
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Work cross functionally with Product Management, Support, Services and Engineering to ensure that the company optimally provides the features and service that its customers require
- Partner with Marketing on product marketing initiatives and customer events
Skills You Have:
- Previous experience in Customer Success or Account Management (5+ years).
- Proven track record leading a success CS team in a growth-oriented B2B software company is a bonus!
- 3+ years’ experience managing and leading teams with both large and small customer portfolios and understanding how to optimize for all scenarios.
- A strategic, empathetic, and detail-oriented leader who is fearless about executing a world-class CSM organization.
- Experience defining and rolling out metrics, processes and programs with a customer-focused mindset.
- Natural proactive nature who works to curb reactive behaviors and go above and beyond the call of duty but approaches all situations with and empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills that allow for an ease when guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify opportunities to deepen penetration Baker within the customer environment.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to the process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in the company
- Paid health care benefits
- Full hardware setup
- Industry perks (not during office hours)
- Work with the fastest growing tech company in cannabis
- THE BEST TEAM AROUND!