Baker is a customer engagement platform for cannabis dispensaries & brands. We make smart products like personalized messaging, loyalty, and online shopping to keep your customers coming back. With expertise in retail, technology, and cannabis, we have created an industry-specific tool that allows dispensaries and brands to engage with customers and build brand loyalty through a personalized shopping experience. We are in more than 550 dispensaries across 15 states - we've grown from 18 to 45+ employees this year alone and counting!
Who You Are
Ideal candidates will take pride in being fast learning, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborative - just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor.
Baker's CSM will drive all areas of customer success, from account setup and implementation to solving our customers’ daily challenges. We are proactive, and you should be too. We don’t wait for problems to arise, we reach out to ensure our customers are using our solution to its fullest potential.
In addition to customer support, you will get to directly work with and support sales, marketing and product development of our technology! We are looking for a team player who is excited by the prospect of propelling the company forward in a number of different areas.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Improve customer-facing processes and best practices
- Proactively manage launches, clients, and customers
- Ability to convey core mission and values of the company
- Assist the sales and marketing efforts of the company to deliver a WOW customer experience
- Update and expand the functionality of Baker’s Help Center
- Efficiently manage and communicate bug reports
- Experience with CRM/help center (SalesForce / desk.com HUGE plus)
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in a start-up environment (can be flexible / handle ambiguity)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Curious and committed to challenging the status-quo in a constructive manner
- Hungry and never takes no for an answer
- Passion for customer success and value creation and non-technical team members