We are seeking a Territory Manager in Northern California to join our growing team. The position will report to the VP, Sales located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility is to close new retail dispensary locations, on-board locations to ensure successful implementation of Baker by providing staff trainings and in-store promotional events, as well as on-going account management to achieve revenue targets.
The expectation is that the person will be making cold-calls to new dispensaries in order to set in-person demos as well as spending a considerable amount of time in the car stopping in on retail locations for both prospecting and account management purposes.
The Territory Manager will work within the sales team, and will implement an agreed-upon Sales and Account Management Plan that meets/exceeds goals for business development, client on-boarding, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account growth goals.
• Has a strong sense of urgency
• Thrives in a start-up environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Results oriented with a “can do” attitude
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
• Highly collaborative but able to work independently
• Curious and committed to challenging the status-quo in a constructive manner
• Hungry and never takes no for an answer
• Passion for customer success and value creation
Education and Experience Requirements:
• University degree preferred
• 1-2 years of sales/account management strongly preferred
• Excellent phone presence
• Interest in selling software/technology – experience in doing so strongly preferred
• Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
• Must have reliable personal transportation
• Experience with cannabis a plus