Baker is a customer engagement platform for cannabis dispensaries & brands. We make smart products like personalized messaging, loyalty, and online shopping to keep your customers coming back. With expertise in retail, technology, and cannabis, we have created an industry-specific tool that allows dispensaries and brands to engage with customers and build brand loyalty through a personalized shopping experience. We are in more than 550 dispensaries across 15 states - we've grown from 18 to 45+ employees this year alone with no plans of slowing down!
Who You Are
Ideal candidates will take pride in being fast learning, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborative - just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor.
We are seeking a Territory Manager in Northern California to join our growing team. The position will report to the VP, Sales located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility is to close new retail dispensary locations, onboard locations to ensure successful implementation of Baker by providing staff training and in-store promotional events, as well as on-going account management to achieve revenue targets.
- Conduct cold calls to new dispensaries
- Set in-person demos
- Stop in at retail locations for both prospecting & account management purposes
- Work within the sales team and implement Sales & Account Management Plan that meets/exceeds goals for business development, client onboarding, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account growth goals.
- University degree preferred
- 4+ years of sales/account management strongly preferred
- Excellent phone presence
- Interest in selling software/technology – experience in doing so strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Experience with cannabis a plus
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in startup environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Hungry and never takes no for an answer