We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our growing team. The position will report to the VP, Sales & CS located in Denver, CO.
The role of the Sales Manager is to drive sales performance that meets, and ultimately exceeds, Baker’s sales targets. As a leader, this person will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and driving continuous improvement among a predetermined group of sales reps in line with team targets.
Who You Are
You take pride in being fast learning, precise, efficient, enthusiastic, focused, hard-working, and collaborative - just to name a few. You are comfortable working within a team structure, you know who you are as a leader, and are truly motivated by seeing your team succeed. You are not only comfortable with but actively seek change as an opportunity for growth.
- Forecast & manage to monthly sales quotas in partnership with the leadership team
- Lead and manage a team of sellers, driving results while providing consistent feedback, coaching, training, and performance management
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Assist sales reps in strategizing, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintain accurate and thorough management of the sales pipeline using Salesforce
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Collaborate with marketing, inside sales and customer success to execute sales strategy
Need To Haves
- 5+ years of sales experience at a SaaS software company
- A minimum 2 years of experience managing sales people to success
- A successful history of closing business and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop sales talent
- The ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and competitive nature, including ability to thrive in dynamic, quota-driven environment
About Baker and TILT
Under a combination agreement signed on July 9, 2018, Baker plans to merge with Briteside, Sea Hunter Therapeutics, and Sante Veritas Therapeutics (SVT) to form TILT Holdings, Inc. (“TILT”) after obtaining all regulatory approvals and satisfying all closing conditions. Post closing, the merged company, TILT, expects to establish operations in every state where cannabis laws exist, for both infrastructure as well as technology. At present, Baker, Briteside and Sea Hunter operate in 24 states collectively and have licenses for cannabis operations in a portion of those. TILT is expected to be a multinational infrastructure and technology platform delivering solutions to the legalized cannabis industry. TILT will enable businesses the opportunity to interact, communicate and operate with a greater degree of efficiency with their patients and consumers. Consisting of four leading cannabis companies, TILT will maintain competencies across the entire spectrum of the industry, from vertically integrated operations to cutting-edge genetics and business technology solutions, all supported by robust data-driven insights.
About the companies that will combine to become TILT:
- Baker Technologies (Denver, CO) - The cannabis industry’s largest software company, helps dispensaries generate more revenue and build relationships with their customers through a variety of products, featuring online ordering, customer loyalty, messaging, and analytics. The company works with over 1,000 dispensaries across the U.S. and Canada.
- Briteside (Bend, OR) - Briteside produces a diverse range of products and services, from prefabricated modular cultivation units to home delivery and subscription based services. All Briteside products are predicated on proprietary algorithms designed to improve yields and efficiencies while reducing costs and time.
- Sea Hunter Therapeutics (Boston, MA) - Established as a service provider and franchisor, Sea Hunter provides retail license holders with intellectual property, operating expertise, capital, and a diverse range of products and differentiated brands. The company also operates proprietary, vertical operations which allows it to deliver a more knowledge-based product to customers.
- Sante Veritas Therapeutics - One of the few licensed producers in Canada that has a developed facility and robust portfolio of wholesale contracts. SVT's subsidiary, Santé Veritas Therapeutics Inc. ("SVT Subco"), is at the final stage of obtaining a cultivation license under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations.
This listing is for a job opportunity with Baker Technologies, Inc.
Baker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Baker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Baker expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Baker employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.