We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing customer success team. The position will report directly to Director of Customer Success from the Baker Headquarters in Denver, CO.
Baker is the leading CRM for the cannabis industry, helping dispensaries generate more revenue and build relationships with their customers in one easy-to-use platform. We make smart products like personalized messaging, loyalty, and online shopping to keep your customers coming back. With expertise in retail, technology, and cannabis, we have created an industry-specific tool that allows dispensaries and brands to engage with customers and build brand loyalty through a personalized shopping experience. We are in more than 800 dispensaries across 19 states - with the support of 63+ amazing employees.
Who You Are
Ideal candidates will take pride in being fast learning, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, disciplined, hard-working, and team-collaborative - just to name a few. You should be comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor.
Baker's Customer Success Manager will drive all areas of customer success, from account setup and implementation to solving our customers’ daily challenges. We are proactive, and you should be too. We don’t wait for problems to arise, we reach out to ensure our customers are using our solution to its fullest potential. In addition to customer support, you will get to directly work with and support sales, marketing and product development of our technology! We are looking for a team player who is excited by the prospect of propelling the company forward in a number of different areas.
The Ideal Person is….
A team player who is excited by the prospect of propelling the company forward in a number of different areas.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Improve customer-facing processes and best practices
- Proactively manage launches, clients, and customers
- Ability to convey core mission and values of the company
- Assist the sales and marketing efforts of the company to deliver a WOW customer experience
- Update and expand the functionality of Baker’s Help Center
- Efficiently manage and communicate bug reports
- 2+ years of experience with CRM/help center (SalesForce / desk.com HUGE plus)
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in a startup environment (can be flexible / handle ambiguity)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Curious and committed to challenging the status-quo in a constructive manner
- Hungry and never takes no for an answer
- Passion for customer success and value creation and non-technical team members
Nice to Haves
- Experience in startup environments
- Past experience in cannabis industry, i.e. technology, agriculture, infrastructure, retail, etc
About Baker and TILT
Under a combination agreement signed on July 9, 2018, Baker plans to merge with Briteside, Sea Hunter Therapeutics, and Sante Veritas Therapeutics (SVT) to form TILT Holdings, Inc. (“TILT”) after obtaining all regulatory approvals and satisfying all closing conditions. Post closing, the merged company, TILT, expects to establish operations in every state where cannabis laws exist, for both infrastructure as well as technology. At present, Baker, Briteside and Sea Hunter operate in 24 states collectively and have licenses for cannabis operations in a portion of those. TILT is expected to be a multinational infrastructure and technology platform delivering solutions to the legalized cannabis industry. TILT will enable businesses the opportunity to interact, communicate and operate with a greater degree of efficiency with their patients and consumers. Consisting of four leading cannabis companies, TILT will maintain competencies across the entire spectrum of the industry, from vertically integrated operations to cutting-edge genetics and business technology solutions, all supported by robust data-driven insights.
About the companies that will combine to become TILT:
- Baker Technologies (Denver, CO) - The cannabis industry’s largest software company, helps dispensaries generate more revenue and build relationships with their customers through a variety of products, featuring online ordering, customer loyalty, messaging, and analytics. The company works with over 1,000 dispensaries across the U.S. and Canada.
- Briteside (Bend, OR) - Briteside produces a diverse range of products and services, from prefabricated modular cultivation units to home delivery and subscription based services. All Briteside products are predicated on proprietary algorithms designed to improve yields and efficiencies while reducing costs and time.
- Sea Hunter Therapeutics (Boston, MA) - Established as a service provider and franchisor, Sea Hunter provides retail license holders with intellectual property, operating expertise, capital, and a diverse range of products and differentiated brands. The company also operates proprietary, vertical operations which allows it to deliver a more knowledge-based product to customers.
- Sante Veritas Therapeutics - One of the few licensed producers in Canada that has a developed facility and robust portfolio of wholesale contracts. SVT's subsidiary, Santé Veritas Therapeutics Inc. ("SVT Subco"), is at the final stage of obtaining a cultivation license under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations.
This listing is for a job opportunity with Baker Technologies, Inc.
Baker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Baker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Baker expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Baker employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.