We are searching for a creative, solution-oriented senior presentation designer who has a passion for design, storytelling, business strategy and translating a variety of information into beautiful presentations.
A person who fits this role can take an ordinary slide deck and make it into a series of exciting compositions ready for main-stage audiences. Your focus will be building presentations for our C-Suite executives for a variety of audiences.
- Take high level information and direction from C-level stakeholders and tell an amazing story with it in a digital format.
- Create custom graphics, iconography, data visualizations, charts and combine them with clean typography that aligns to our brand and fundamental presentation guidelines.
- Create attractive Excel spreadsheets that are organized and functional.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a design role that creates presentations, infographics and/or data visualizations.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with high quality design craftsmanship.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel), Keynote and G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.).
- Highly Proficient in Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience with multi-media tools a plus.
- All applicants must have a portfolio available that includes samples of relative work such as presentation decks, infographics and data visualizations.
About Baker and TILT
Under a combination agreement signed on July 9, 2018, Baker plans to merge with Briteside, Sea Hunter Therapeutics, and Sante Veritas Therapeutics (SVT) to form TILT Holdings, Inc. (“TILT”) after obtaining all regulatory approvals and satisfying all closing conditions. Post closing, the merged company, TILT, expects to establish operations in every state where cannabis laws exist, for both infrastructure as well as technology. At present, Baker, Briteside and Sea Hunter operate in 24 states collectively and have licenses for cannabis operations in a portion of those. TILT is expected to be a multinational infrastructure and technology platform delivering solutions to the legalized cannabis industry. TILT will enable businesses the opportunity to interact, communicate and operate with a greater degree of efficiency with their patients and consumers. Consisting of four leading cannabis companies, TILT will maintain competencies across the entire spectrum of the industry, from vertically integrated operations to cutting-edge genetics and business technology solutions, all supported by robust data-driven insights.
About the companies that will combine to become TILT:
- Baker Technologies (Denver, CO) - The cannabis industry’s largest software company, helps dispensaries generate more revenue and build relationships with their customers through a variety of products, featuring online ordering, customer loyalty, messaging, and analytics. The company works with over 1,000 dispensaries across the U.S. and Canada.
- Briteside (Bend, OR) - Briteside produces a diverse range of products and services, from prefabricated modular cultivation units to home delivery and subscription based services. All Briteside products are predicated on proprietary algorithms designed to improve yields and efficiencies while reducing costs and time.
- Sea Hunter Therapeutics (Boston, MA) - Established as a service provider and franchisor, Sea Hunter provides retail license holders with intellectual property, operating expertise, capital, and a diverse range of products and differentiated brands. The company also operates proprietary, vertical operations which allows it to deliver a more knowledge-based product to customers.
- Sante Veritas Therapeutics - One of the few licensed producers in Canada that has a developed facility and robust portfolio of wholesale contracts. SVT's subsidiary, Santé Veritas Therapeutics Inc. ("SVT Subco"), is at the final stage of obtaining a cultivation license under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations.
This listing is for a job opportunity with Baker Technologies, Inc.
Baker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Baker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Baker expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Baker employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.