Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented sales professionals at the start of their career looking to develop their sales skills and grow their career into a Business Development Manager role. Backbase has an innovative, team oriented and 'can do' culture. We offer a flexible, informal and exciting working environment with plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As an Inside Sales Representative in the Backbase team in London, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and success.
Backbase is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will play a vital role in our sales and marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and generating business opportunities over the phone to fuel the pipeline.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists (decision making unit) within a defined territory;
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending mails, strategic calling);
- Conduct high level telephone conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts;
- Qualifying opportunities
- Giving product demonstrations and presentations;
- Support Account Executive in booking, preparing, and attending meetings;
- Answer / respond to customers inbound questions;
- Work in team environment with international inside sales and marketing organization;
The ideal candidate for Inside Sales Representative at Backbase fits the following profile:
- Bachelor or University degree and looking forward to having a career in complex software sales;
- 1/2 years of relevant sales experience;
- Technology savvy and willing to invest time to gain tech & industry knowledge;
- Great communication and presentation skills in English;
- Cold-calling experience;
- Organized, structured and punctual;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level business decision makers;
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills required;
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done.
Backbase creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed at Backbase :-). We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!