Who We Are
Babylist is the leading vertical marketplace and commerce destination for baby, driving purchase decisions for more than 8 million people each year. Utilizing robust proprietary data, patented technology, and unbiased editorial guidance, Babylist recommends expert-tested products to those starting their parenting journey so loved ones can offer their support. Babylist registries connect new parents and their community of family and friends who help plan, prepare, and shop for a child's arrival. Babylist is the generational brand in baby, leading the $67 billion baby products market as the trusted go-to solution for growing families. To learn about Babylist’s registry options, editorial content, and more, visit www.babylist.com.
Our Ways of Working
We have team members located across the United States spanning multiple time zones. This means we put in extra effort to make sure we connect and collaborate in ways that make sense for us. We know how valuable the flexibility of remote work is for our employees.
Due to the nature of this role, we would expect someone to be onsite in Los Angeles 3-5 days per week.
We know that personal connection is the foundation for the great work we do together. In order to build those relationships with team members in other cities, we meet with coworkers in person two times a year at a full company offsite and a departmental offsite. These are great opportunities to meet the people you work with every day and to do some of the work that is much more difficult to do virtually.
What the Role Is
We are looking for a Showroom Partnerships Manager to join our Partnerships team. You will play a critical role in supporting our partners and teams secure brand partnerships for the upcoming Babylist event experience. You will be responsible for managing the relationships with brand and retail partners, ensuring that all executions are executed seamlessly and exceed their goals across both physical and digital activations. You will operate as an external and internal partner for integrated brand setup, management, and support. This is an ideal role for a people-person who is an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter and who is looking to leverage their solutions-oriented problem-solving abilities in both a creative and analytical environment.
Who You are
- Based in the Los Angeles area, and available to work from our local office 3-5 days a week
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and communication skills, both internal and external
- Energetic, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with clients and showcasing products in the retail space
- Great interpersonal skills including poise, tact and diplomacy to handle sensitive situations and client relationships
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to detail-oriented work
- Experience managing media campaigns, including social media and influencers, to be successful, with a keen eye to leveraging reporting to identify where brand partners are successful as well as where there are opportunities for improvements
- Excited about the ability to develop with a lean partnerships team, wearing multiple hats and taking on a variety of roles
- 5+ years of professional work experience in integrated or experiential marketing or media
- Experience working with clients - agencies and advertisers - at a media company, as an account manager and/or experience with making and executing IRL brand placements
- High proficiency in Keynote, Google Docs, and project management tools such as Asana
- Worked with creative, sales, product, engineering, and marketing - editorial and paid - teams
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Manage and support clients IRL and remotely to ensure accurate contract fulfillment, quality control, and excellent partner customer service
- Track, measure, analyze and report the performance of multiple brand partnership campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports recommendations for additional opportunities
- Organize interdepartmental workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule, with a focus on beating deadlines
- Own client floor models, asset gathering, creation, production, and archiving for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance and optimization opportunities
- Prepare and distribute performance reports, both specific to customer and general program performance
- Deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence and precision
Babylist takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
A wide range of factors are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; and other business and organizational needs. Exact starting pay will be determined based on skills and experience as well as location. We hold two compensation reviews annually to review pay for performance and market and run an equity analysis to ensure our pay practices are fair and unbiased.
A reasonable estimate for the current range :
These ranges may be modified in the future.
In addition to the base compensation listed above, we offer a number of other benefits as part of your total compensation at Babylist, such as:
- Company performance bonus
- Medical, dental and vision, covered at 100% for employees. Unlimited fertility coverage with no infertility diagnosis required
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Retirement savings accounts (401k) with a 3.5% company match and immediate vesting
- Competitive employee stock options
- Up to 12 weeks of paid leave, optional additional unpaid leave, and a flexible return to work policy to welcome a new child through any of the ways to form a family, for all genders
- Paid time off including 15 vacation days, 9 wellness days, and 10 paid holidays
- An initial work from home stipend to optimize your workspace
- Mental wellness programs, including access to four sessions with licensed providers and unlimited access to Expectful and Headspace meditation apps
- Other perks include Babylist store discount, childcare stipend, referral bonuses, twice-yearly in-person events with the team and more
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.