Babylist is seeking a Replenishment Planner to join our growing E-Commerce team.
As the Replenishment Planner, you will ensure our Babylist Shop maintains optimal inventory levels and products are in stock when our users need it. You will manage inventory replenishment of a highly curated assortment and collaborate with planning counterparts and operational partners in forecasting and inventory optimization to support divisional business strategies. You are an analytical thinker who is excited about joining a fast-growing e-commerce business.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Planning.
- You have strong analytical skills and can interpret meaningful themes and trends from quantitative data.
- You are a pro with inventory planning concepts, retail math, and best practices.
- You are able to navigate complex issues where analysis of situations requires data and an in-depth evaluation of multiple variable factors.
- You are an excel wizard, who can manipulate and analyze data to come up with actionable insights.
- You are flexible and can adapt to changing priorities. You are able to find efficiencies and improvements to make existing processes more successful.
- You are organized and can handle a large volume of communication between vendors and the Babylist teams.
- You have a passion for e-commerce. You can be scrappy and are comfortable wearing many hats.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You have a four-year college degree or equivalent.
- Responsible for driving sales and profits through replenishment strategies and stock level optimization.
- Determine order quantities by SKU based on historical sales, current inventory levels, and go forward plan to maintain optimal weeks of supply.
- Work closely with the Merchant and Planning teams on strategy and inventory levels.
- Review and report on weekly/monthly/quarterly performance and KPIs (WOS, In-Stock Rates, fill rates), produce actionable insights, and pivot priorities as necessary.
- Proactively communicate inventory/supply chain concerns as related to forecasted sales.
- Create seasonal profiles to inform future forecasting and replenishment strategies.
- Partner with vendors to ensure optimal inventory levels and PO fill rates.
- Participate and contribute to monthly OTB - communicate inventory forecasts as a contribution to the divisional and overall OTB, identify and communicate inventory risks.
- Execute seasonal and promotional buys as needed.
- Communicate effectively between vendors, merchants, and planners on all purchase order issues and inventory out of stocks or concerns.
- Recommend assortment edits based on inventory productivity and/or challenges.
- Partner with Supply Chain Operations on purchase order concerns and freight optimization.
- Recommend tool and process improvements to drive efficiency.
- Partner with Finance to reconcile vendor payments and invoicing as needed.
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and invest in infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are committed to providing an actively antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby - connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.