Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager for Babylist, you will help drive consumer-facing product strategy and execution to help the growing number of new parents who depend on Babylist navigate the experience of preparing for their baby. Working alongside our small and mighty product development team, you will enhance our existing registry, content and eCommerce experience, and develop brand new opportunities for new parents. Our approach to product management is deeply rooted in understanding the customer and placing emphasis on the user experience. You are a person who is passionate about improving lives through the products you build; through Babylist, you will have the opportunity to impact one of the most important and transformative moments in a person’s life.
We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial consumer PM to work on some exciting new emerging products here at Babylist. You will lead a cross -functional team of Engineers, Designers, Marketing, B
What You'll Do
- Drive the full product management cycle for your roadmap: Discovery, Validation, Development, Launch and Measure/Iterate
- Partner with UX, Engineering, Leadership, and Marketing on new zero to one initiatives as well as optimize and scale current projects
- Be a strong advocate for a data-driven approach to improving customer experience, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand our customer’s needs
Who You Are
- Product Manager with 6+ years of consumer-facing product experience on mobile
- You care deeply for our users and it express it in the details of design, interaction and execution
- You are data-driven and understand scale
- You find opportunity in ambiguity; able to independently identify, advocate for, and execute on new opportunities in the absence of a clear mandate
- You are able to ruthlessly prioritize in order to get the right things done
What You’ve Done
- You have done hard things.
- Led consumer products in marketplaces, services, or eCommerce where you have addressed the needs of multiple user groups and manage complex user journeys
- Have demonstrated a deep empathy for users and their experience with every aspect of your products
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. Founded in 2011, Babylist is a popular baby gift registry in the US. We serve millions of families every year to help them make the journey to parenthood less overwhelming and more fun. Families can add any item from any store to their registry, including products Babylist directly sells, alongside meaningful gifts like babysitting and meals, which they can’t buy in stores. The baby retail market is underserved and Babylist is well positioned to be the trusted brand that helps new families through this monumental life stage. In the US alone, 4 million babies are born every year and we have over 1.5 million new families signing up to create a baby registry with us annually. This year, 10M loved ones will give the perfect gift using Babylist.