Community Outreach Manager
Baby+Co. Maternity and Wellness Center was built on a belief that women deserve better maternity care. Plain and simple.
Grounded in evidence, we provide Complete Care to women and their families before, during and after pregnancy, combining best-in-class medical services with additional wellness support that includes:
- Clinical Care (Preconception, Prenatal, Postpartum, Well Woman)
- Labor + Delivery (In our center or at the hospital)
- Education Classes (Conceive, Childbirth 101, Newborn Care, Big Sibs)
- Lifestyle + Wellness Workshops (Fitness, Nutrition, Mindfulness)
- Support Groups (Parenting, Lactation)
- Community Events (Seasonal Holidays, Birthdays, Meet + Greets)
Complete Care means having a team—Board-Certified Nurse Midwives, Health Coaches, Educators and collaborating Physician partners—there to educate, empower and support you and your family as you embark on your journey to parenthood.
At Baby+Co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy mommies, babies + families!
Community Outreach + Field Marketing Manager.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, who can effectively balance community outreach efforts while developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The community outreach + field marketing manager will play an influential role within the center team, will execute and set the in-market strategy for the center, while ensuring that the activation drives brand education + awareness and develops relationships with new clients at a local level.
- Grow local awareness for the Baby+Co. brand, as well as our individual providers, while improving the reputation of the center and the care team
- Build and maintain a solid provider referral network to help generate lead and clients based on our monthly goals
- Cultivate communities around our center by hosting monthly in-center events with the ability to plan and facilitate all elements of execution, including: run of show, timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets, coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and negotiate sponsorship and partnership opportunities at the local level; identifying local partners for co-marketing programs
- Identify and attend relevant events to promote the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Manage the company’s local social media presence, including Facebook and potentially additional channels.
- Curate and or create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Analyze the success of all marketing tactics to access effectiveness and areas for improvement based on monthly goals and ROI.
The community outreach manager reports to the head of marketing and will have the responsibility to generate new monthly leads and clients. The community outreach + field marketing manager will work closely with the center manager to help identify opportunities for center teams to collaborate and support outreach efforts.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of parenthood and understand the challenges + questions of first time parents. They must be professional, enthusiastic, flexible, and a solid team player driven by results.
They should have solid knowledge of the local community, strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to organically approach and engage target consumers, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves as needed, self-motivation and a passion for the consumer and marketing.
- Bs/ba from an accredited university of equivalent working experience
- 2 years in field marketing role, ideally with a local medical practice or a baby/new-mom brand
- Deep relationships with, and knowledge of, local market influencers (brands, people), events, local initiatives, etc. That connect with each brand lifestyle/consumer
- Willingness and ability to work all events including those which occur on occasional nights and weekends
- Be a Baby+Co. Brand ambassador, championing our mission and values
- Establish positive relationships through clear verbal and written communication
- Maintain a professional image, both internally and externally
- Experience in event planning and management, with amazing communication skills, a high attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward.
- Previous experience within HubSpot or other similar systems, with the ability to navigate through leads, opportunities, tracking, etc.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.