baby+co. is a women's health + family wellness center focused on natural birth + all things pregnancy, offering a range of services that include well-woman care, pre-conception planning, pre-and post-natal care and in-center birth.
At baby+co. we believe in making healthcare personal again, by educating + empowering our clients to choose the parenting journey that is right for them. we embrace those decisions with dedication and support of our midwives, educators, health coaches and clinical teams.
When a family joins baby+co. they join our community of moms + dads who are there to support one another through our onsite wellness seminars, exercise classes and social activities.
At baby+co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy moms, babies + families!
Assists the Center Manager in the overall management and daily operations of the birth center. Primary responsibilities include: managing the front office; facilitating an exceptional patient experience; driving new client acquisition and leading select quality improvement projects for the company. The Assistant Center Manager must be able to independently manage the center in the absence of the Center Manager and effectively manage center level projects with relative independence.
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage the front office: Consistently delivers an exceptional client experience• Answer phone• Schedule tours and OB appointments for prospective and current clients • Process customer payments• Keep the site clean and ready to accommodate patients • Efficiently and effectively uses technology systems in the center• Maintain and sells retail merchandise
- Drive new client acquisition: Accountable for exceeding center level targets • Follow-up with client leads over the phone to drive sales • Conducts tours• Verify insurance, complete and review financial plans with clients• Register new clients for care • Participates in special events at the birth center and in the community•
- Drive Continuous Quality Improvement and Other Projects: Review quality data for center and help identify potential areas for improvement. Drive select continuous quality improvement projects, as assigned by the Center Manager and Center Quality Committee.
- Support the Center Manager to Build a Strong Team Culture: Lead the team with confidence and agility• Exhibit professional behavior and leads by example• Creates an efficient and high performing environment• Fosters communication and alignment among all members of the team• Adept at navigating change• Assists with administrative onboarding and training of new team members• Maintains an approachable, positive and supportive presence.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in a customer service and/or sales role
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Ability to manage many priorities simultaneously
- Management experience a plus
- Experience with billing and/or insurance verification is a plus