baby+co. is a network of women’s health + family wellness centers focused on all things pregnancy, including pre-conception planning, pre-natal care, in-center birth and post-natal care.
at baby+co. we believe in making healthcare personal, by educating + empowering our clients to choose the parenting journey that is right for them. We embrace those decisions with dedication and support of our midwives, educators, health coaches and clinical teams.
when a family joins baby+co. they join our community of moms + dads who are there to support one another through our onsite wellness seminars, exercise classes and social activities.
at baby+co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy mommies, babies + families!
as we develop and grow the baby+co. brand, we are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented
community outreach + field marketing manager.
we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, who can effectively balance community outreach efforts while developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
the Community Outreach + Field Marketing Manager will play an influential role within the center team, will execute and set the in-market strategy for the centers, while ensuring that the activation drives brand education + awareness and develops relationships with new clients at a local level.
- growing our local brand awareness, cultivating communities around our center and helping to generate leads and clients based on our monthly goals.
- executing a Field Marketing strategy while staying locally relevant and meeting the needs of our target clients with the best possible experience
- identifying and negotiating sponsorship and partnership opportunities at the local level; identifying local partners for co-marketing programs
- ability to plan and facilitate all elements of event execution, including: run of show, timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets, coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees’ experience with a primary focus of ROI.
- identify and attend relevant events to promote the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- manage the company’s local social media presence, including Facebook and potentially additional channels.
- curate and or create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
the community outreach manager reports to the director of community outreach + field marketing and will have the responsibility to generate new monthly leads and clients. the community outreach + field marketing manager will work closely with the center manager to help identify opportunities for center teams to collaborate and support outreach efforts.
the ideal candidate will have knowledge of parenthood and understand the challenges + questions of first time parents. they must be professional, enthusiastic, flexible, and a solid team player driven by results.
they should have solid knowledge of the local community, strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to organically approach and engage target consumers, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves as needed, self-motivation and a passion for the consumer and marketing.
- BS/BA from an accredited university of equivalent working experience
- 2 years in field marketing role, ideally with a lifestyle, wellness or baby/new-mom brand
- deep relationships with, and knowledge of, local market influencers (brands, people), events, local initiatives, etc. that connect with each brand lifestyle/consumer
- willingness and ability to work all events including those which occur on occasional nights and weekends
- be a baby+co. brand ambassador, championing our mission and values
- establish positive relationships through clear verbal and written communication
- maintain a professional image, both internally and externally
- experience in event planning and management, with amazing communication skills, a high attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- excellent interpersonal skills. you will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward.
- previous experience within Hubspot or other similar systems, with the ability to navigate through leads, opportunities, tracking, etc
- active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.