baby+co. is a women's health + family wellness center focused on natural birth + all things pregnancy, offering a range of services that include pre-conception planning, pre and post-natal care and in-center birth.
at baby+co. we believe in making healthcare personal again, by educating + empowering our clients to choose the parenting journey that is right for them. we embrace those decisions with dedication and support of our midwives, educators, health coaches and clinical teams.
when a family joins baby+co. they join our community of moms + dads who are there to support one another through our onsite wellness seminars, exercise classes and social activities.
at baby+co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy mommies, babies + families!
as we develop and grow the baby+co. brand, we are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented manager of digital + social media.
managers of digital + social media drive the culture of most brands. they connect those brands to a passionate base of fans and persistently identify opportunities to enrich those connections. they’re extremely resourceful creators and curators of content, multitalented in their skill set: writing, photography, videography, diving into analytics, applying insights, and overall team players.
the primary responsibilities include:
- partner with brand marketing, creative, field marketing teams and agency leads to develop and execute the annual digital + social media plan
- driving qualified traffic to baby+co.’s site and physical locations through email, paid search, organic search, affiliate and traditional online display and social display channels
- experience working within the facebook business manager, creating, optimizing, and reporting on ad campaigns in the facebook/instagram ecosystem, well as linkedin and youtube.
- own and manage content creation and day to day social media efforts for baby+co., including overseeing the paid approach and organic channels
- create and manage online marketing calendar, keeping leadership apprised of all upcoming online marketing campaigns, emails, and other initiatives.
- help manage budgets and shift dollars to achieve revenue targets while suggesting and testing new digital channels
- help identify and develop customer segmentation based on available data and hypotheses. apply segmentation to email and other campaign calendar planning.
- help create social measurement plans and formulas for calculating the impact of social campaigns and develop reporting dashboards using social listening and other measurement tools (e.g. crimson hexagon, radian6, tweetreach, sprinklr, facebook insights, twitter analytics, google analytics)
- analyze and present performance of all social media paid and earned programming efforts
- stay abreast of industry trends, testing new ad formats in the social advertising space
- work closely with design department to create required assets and run creative tests
the manger of digital + social media reports to the director of brand communications + content.
the ideal candidate will have knowledge of parenthood and understand the challenges + questions of first time parents. they must be professional, enthusiastic, flexible, and a solid team player driven by results.
- bachelor’s degree required
- 2 – 5+ years of experience in online marketing or digital media
- experience working with marketing clouds such as salesforce, oracle, or ibm digital
- experience managing or working at paid search marketing agencies and/or bid optimization tools such as marin or kenshoo
- proven track record managing marketing channels and optimizing performance
- ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work
- self-motivator with a collaborative spirit
- flexibility in adapting to new technologies and environments
- comfortable working in a lean and fast-paced environment
- be a baby+co. brand ambassador, championing our mission and values
- experience with a lifestyle, wellness or baby/new-mom brand a plus
- achieve financial results in areas of responsibility
- act as a mentor and lead by strong example
- establish positive relationships through clear verbal and written communication
- maintain a professional image, both internally and externally
- uphold a high level of personal accountability and decision making skill