baby+co. is a women's health + family wellness center focused on natural birth + all things pregnancy, offering a range of services that include pre-conception planning, pre and post-natal care and in-center birth.
at baby+co. we believe in making healthcare personal again, by educating + empowering our clients to choose the parenting journey that is right for them. we embrace those decisions with dedication and support of our midwives, educators, health coaches and clinical teams.
when a family joins baby+co. they join our community of moms + dads who are there to support one another through our onsite wellness seminars, exercise classes and social activities.
at baby+co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy mommies, babies + families!
as we develop and grow the baby+co. brand, we are looking for a dynamic and creative copywriter.
copywriter will help us define and express our unique brand voice. as a disruptive force in maternity care, we have the opportunity to frame up a new approach to women’s wellness and provide a compelling option to savvy women and their families.
the ideal candidate will be a confident, witty writer with the ability to distill the baby+co. brand personality, create alignment and documentation that galvanizes the creative expressions of the brand and inspires the organization.
This person will partner closely with our creative, marketing, and leadership teams to ensure a consistent, effective voice is used throughout our various assets such as our website, our digital ads, printed collateral, OOH assets, etc.
- establish, document, and socialize the brand’s voice and personality
- partner closely with creative and marketing to ensure alignment of brand across copy and creative based on each asset type
- write and edit all copy including:
- client-facing collateral
- blog posts
- digital advertisements
- print + OOH advertisements
- local marketing needs
- press releases
- healthcare industry focused communications + materials
- social posts (in partnership with the social media manager and designer)
the copywriter reports to the director of brand + content. the ideal candidate will have knowledge of parenthood and understand the challenges + questions of first time parents. they must be professional, enthusiastic, flexible, and a solid team player driven by results.
- 3-5 years experience in copywriting for various channels, with the majority spent on consumer-focused brands
- successful experience in a similar role in-house is a bonus; editorial experience preferred.
- ability to anticipate and grasp the dynamic needs of our audience and partners to persuasively communicate through copy.
- strong time management skills to ensure you’re meeting deadlines while working on multiple projects at a time
- a desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing brand and company.
- be a baby+co. brand ambassador, championing our mission and values
- experience with a lifestyle, wellness or baby/new-mom brand a plus
- establish positive relationships through clear verbal and written communication
- maintain a professional image, both internally and externally
- uphold a high level of personal accountability and decision making skill