baby+co. is a women's health + family wellness center focused on natural birth + all things pregnancy, offering a range of services that include well-woman care, pre-conception planning, pre-and post-natal care and in-center birth.
at baby+co. we believe in making healthcare personal again, by educating + empowering our clients to choose the parenting journey that is right for them. we embrace those decisions with dedication and support of our midwives, educators, health coaches and clinical teams.
when a family joins baby+co. they join our community of moms + dads who are there to support one another through our onsite wellness seminars, exercise classes and social activities.
at baby+co., nothing makes us smile more than happy + healthy moms, babies + families!
as we develop and grow the baby+co. brand, we are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented director of brand + content.
we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
the director of brand + content will play a vital role within the marketing team, driving cross-channel efforts to deliver a cohesive and highly relevant brand experience and directly oversee our efforts to bring the brand to life. this role will drive the business through our center programming, all communication materials (both printed + digital) and lead all brand education + awareness initiatives.
primary responsibilities include
- drive alignment around our brand strategy, positioning and voice and ensure all elements of our brand experience reinforce the baby+co. brand and educate new clients
- strategize and develop a clear roadmap and calendar of brand moments and integrated marketing campaigns, and work cross functionally to execute these efforts.
- develop a clear content strategy and vision, and ensure that ongoing efforts deliver against the strategy and drive against key business goals.
- refine organic strategy of key social media channels (instagram, facebook, twitter and pinterest), including purpose it serves, visual treatment, franchises, cadence of posting, calendar, levers to accelerate follower growth, dedicated budget, etc.
- stay at the forefront of trends in order to identify opportunities to evolve our social media strategy and expand into new channels.
- drive strategy for and ongoing development of our website and app content experience, with laser focus on delivering our seo ranking, monthly visits and engagement objectives.
- lead a team to create relevant and engaging content that connects with our customers, adds value to their lives, reinforces our brand positioning and ultimately leads to a deeper connection with the brand.
- collaborate with all marketing channel owners to cross-promote and amplify impact of content.
- oversee all copywriting efforts across the company, ensuring a consistent brand voice across all touchpoints, including all client program materials
- monitor trends and execute a/b tests to prove conversion/ltv impact of content marketing touch-points along the customer funnel.
- track and share progress against kpis, identifying and acting on areas of opportunities.
- identify publishing, measuring and social listening tools needed to deliver on the goals.
the director of brand communications + content reports to the cmo and will have management responsibility for a team of (4) including a digital + social media manager, creative manager, designer and copy writer.
the ideal candidate will have knowledge of parenthood and understand the challenges + questions of first time parents. they must be professional, enthusiastic, flexible, and a solid team player driven by results. they should have proven leadership, strong decision making and analytical skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to think strategically and creatively, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves as needed, self-motivation and a passion for the consumer and marketing.
- at least 7+ years of experience in a strategic brand, content marketing or editorial role
- extensive experience in brand strategy, content marketing, and social media marketing
- successful experience managing, growing and leading a team of high performing marketers and content creators
- proven track record of developing and executing brand strategies that drive top line growth while building a brand
- knowledge of and passion for delivering quality content across multiple marketing and social platforms that connects with people.
- a deep understanding of current creative trends in content marketing and social media, with a clear view on what it takes to grow a brand’s presence.
- ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined
- willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed
- strong analytical skills. you value data insights just as strongly as journalistic standards, and you understand how to leverage data and engagement tools to evaluate audience health and growth, as well as content performance.
- excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- be a baby+co. brand ambassador, championing our mission and values
- achieve financial results in areas of responsibility
- act as a mentor and lead by strong example
- establish positive relationships through clear verbal and written communication
- maintain a professional image, both internally and externally
- uphold a high level of personal accountability and decision making skill