We do whatever it takes to make our clients happy. We are looking to bring on a customer success manager to make sure our clients and experts have an amazing experience working with B12. To do this, you will become an expert in our product and services, answer client emails/chats, lead client calls and help grow our expert community. If you are a strong communicator who can dynamically drive others to be successful, we would love to hear from you!
As a customer success manager you will:
- Be the primary contact and advocate to deliver best-in-class products to our clients.
- Manage email, phone and chat communication with B12 customers.
- Lead client launch calls to help customers launch their website.
- Manage project delivery in collaboration with clients and experts.
- Develop strategies to turn client and expert needs into product requirements.
- Lead recruiting efforts to grow our community of experts.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You bring 1-5 years of experience supporting clients with technology products.
- You are a quick and clear writer (you must be highly proficient in English) and an amazing communicator.
- You have experience in the world of web design helping launch and manage websites.
- You have empathy for small business users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- You feel comfortable managing your time and deciding amongst competing priorities.
- You are passionate about the future of work.
- You have some familiarity with managing third party integrations on websites.
- You enjoy learning and teaching.
- We don't have a minimum number of years of experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- Unlimited Labs is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQ community
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
In writing this job description, we got inspiration from job descriptions at companies like Stripe and HubSpot.