We're excited to bring on an Office Manager to B12. The Office Manager will play an important role in building our company culture, managing our books and making sure the B12 team works effectively and efficiently together. We are looking for a highly energetic candidate with bookkeeping experience who is incredibly organized, an excellent communicator, and can wear the many hats needed in a hectic startup environment.
As an Office Manager, you will
- Organize the office and ensure efficient day-to-day operations
- Assist with bookkeeping and company finances
- Manage and establish vendor relationships
- Assist with scheduling and administrative tasks for the co-founders of B12, including communicating on their behalf with external parties
- Organize team outings and company events
- Come up with new initiatives to foster a fun, open, and inclusive office environment
- Assist with an office move and setup
- Coordinate interview schedules for potential new team members
- Onboard new employees and help with other HR-related activities including recruiting and outreach
- Write content to help tell the B12 story to the world
- Lead the expense reimbursement process
- Take on other responsibilities that might come up in a fast moving startup
You’d be a good fit if
- You are an incredibly organized individual who is a fast learner
- You have experience with accounting and bookkeeping
- You are tech savvy and comfortable with applications like Google Apps, WebEx, and UberConference
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You like to help other people
- You are self-motivated with an ability to solve problems independently
- You are detail- and deadline-oriented in your work
- You have some experience performing administrative tasks like scheduling and managing expenses
- You can multitask while prioritizing the most important tasks
- You have high availability to work with team members in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about the future of work
- We don't have a minimum number of years of experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQ community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, and B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12’s Human-assisted A.I. model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build and manage beautiful and professional websites. Leveraging A.I. to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts and clients who receive a high-touch experience and a self-optimizing website in days, not weeks. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, and a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 recently closed its $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, and more.