We are an early-stage startup that is aggressively accelerating our revenue growth and we are looking for a driven Director of Sales to lead the charge! Reporting to the VP of Growth, the Director of Sales will be responsible for creating a scalable system for predictable growth, while hiring and developing the team to execute on their vision!
As a Director of Sales you will:
- Create an environment in which members of your department consistently achieve their full potential.
- Build a world-class sales team by identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, developing, motivating, and retaining the best talent in NYC.
- Hone our pitch, standardize our messaging, and nail down a repeatable sales process that results in consistent, predictable results.
- Manage to metrics, identifying leading indicators of poor or excellent performance early and taking immediate action to course correct or double down.
- Create a training and onboarding experience that is scalable and can help to quickly ramp sales reps to full productivity.
- Consistently exceed monthly sales targets.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You are a rising star who has ambitious plans for their career and the determination to see them through.
- You are a lifelong student with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- You have a proven track record of executional excellence.
- You have 5+ years of inside sales experience with at least 2 of those years in a management position.
- You have a BA/BS in Business, Communications or a related fit.
- We’re flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQ community
How to apply:
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, and B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12’s Human-assisted A.I. model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build and manage beautiful and professional websites. Leveraging A.I. to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts and clients who receive a high-touch experience and a self-optimizing website in days, not weeks. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, and a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 recently closed its $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, and more.