We are an early-stage startup that is hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager to support our growing product organization and customer base. Product Managers at B12 lead autonomous, full-stack teams that consist of a tech lead, a product design lead, engineers and business partners as relevant. In this critical role, Product Managers collect qualitative, quantitative, and market data to prioritize product needs, spec out new features, and drive B12 forward!
As a Product Manager you will:
- Understand and advocate for the customer through a mix of customer interactions and product analytics
- Drive the ideation, research, QA, and launch of new features, processes, and products
- Optimize product funnels to maximize customer usage and success
- Manage the product roadmap for your teams by prioritizing short- and long-term product goals
- Project manage and coordinate across teams by working closely with designers, engineers, marketers, salespeople, and customer success managers, identifying and removing blockers as necessary
- Coordinate with other team members and product managers to ensure a cohesive customer journey across the product
- Make sure we are shipping the right parts of the product quickly
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have 3-5+ years of product management experience, preferably managing software products and/or marketplace processes
- You are an excellent communicator with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse audiences, including technical and non-technical team members
- You are detail-oriented, organized and strategic with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize and manage competing tasks and product priorities
- You have strong product instincts and are relentlessly user-focused with quantitative and qualitative research experience
- You like to move fast and are driven by outcomes instead of outputs
- We are flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent, passion, and interest.
- Don’t feel discouraged if you don’t match all the items on our lists above. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQ community.
How to apply:
Please provide your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far, as well as some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, and B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12’s Human-assisted AI model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build and manage beautiful and professional websites. Leveraging AI to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts and clients who receive a high-touch experience and a self-optimizing website in days. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, and a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 has closed a $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, and more.