Add some passion to your career!
Civitas Senior Living is thrilled to introduce The Azure of Palm Coast in Spring 2021! This resort style senior living communities is designed help senior adults live a vibrant life. Located new Flagler Beach, this Community promises to be a favorite for anyone looking for an upscale senior living experience with a relaxed pace and natural beauty.
The Executive Director is responsible for leading and directing the overall operations of the Community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations, and Civitas Senior Living policies and procedures. The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating, and inspiring them to achieve results.
Requirements of a successful Executive Director:
- Active participation in providing ongoing leadership for the community and its staff.
- A sales-focused mindset and active participation in the oversight of all marketing and sales activities and results.
- A strong focus on hiring, training, and retaining a service-oriented team of employees by being a champion of the Civitas Passion Program and encouraging ongoing employee development.
- A self-confident, engaging, and empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm that can motivate, engage, and positively impact both individuals and groups.
- Ability to handle goal achievement with urgency in an everchanging environment while effectively delegating tasks, as necessary.
- Ability to operate the Community in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures and ensure the safety and security of residents and staff.
- Comfortability with maneuvering many different computer software systems, online platforms, and reporting functions.
Qualifications of an Executive Director:
- Three or more years of experience in a leadership capacity in the senior living industry.
- Applicable state certification to manage a senior living community or the ability to obtain within required timeframe.
- Proficiency in RealPage, Eldermark, Enquire or related software systems preferred.
- A career history of delivering results in financial management, including budget preparation, project management, cash flow management, and analysis of financial reports.
Sound like a good fit? Let's talk about your future at Civitas Senior Living!
Civitas Senior Living is proud to be a 2020-2021 Certified Great Place to Work! We offer competitive salary, generous benefits, commission and bonus structure, and relocation packages. Out of state candidates that match our preferred qualifications are encouraged to apply.
For assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com. Please note that application status updates are not available due to the high volume of applications received.
*As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community, candidates that receive a conditional offer of employment will be asked to complete a screening process including, but not limited to: background check, drug test, motor vehicle record (for positions with driving responsibilities). All offers of employment at Civitas are contingent upon the successful completion of this process.