Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
We are looking for a Partnership Operations Specialist to help take Azlo’s Banking Products to the next level, driving operations for partnerships to support our fast paced environment. This role has high visibility across the enterprise, with our bank partner, and external partners.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support Azlo’s business development efforts by ensuring that new affiliates have the necessary information to be reviewed by teams at Azlo and at our partner bank, BBVA
- Manage onboarding for all new affiliate partnerships
- Help establish new processes to increase efficiency and scalability of partners as we grow
- Support compliance and control requests ensuring that partners meet requirements and Azlo meets requirements set forth by BBVA
- Support the relationship between partnership stakeholders at BBVA and Azlo
- Own the relationship with many of Azlo’s external partners within our partner bank, BBVA
- Stay informed about the products vendors/partners offer so that our Product and Engineering teams can leverage current technology when building
- Represent the voice of the customer and communicate key takeaways to Marketing
- Communicate partnership issues or partnership change information across the business
- Collaborate across Customer Operations and Product/Dev teams to assist with resolving partnership-related issues
- Conduct data analysis, assist in Azlo’s analytics programs, generate reports, and collaborate with various teams to ensure optimization of our resources in order to scale and achieve projected growth
- Make data-driven recommendations to management around KPI’s
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with tech-enabled solutions
- Perform control and vendor monitoring activities as needed
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate collaboration, sharing, and problem-solving.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience working cross-functionally across a growing organization
- Experience in banking, fintech, or other financial services is a plus
- An entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- An innovative and process-oriented approach. You’re great at identifying opportunities to gain efficiency both big and small
- Attention to detail. Managing moving pieces is effortless to you.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication across all levels and teams of the organization.
- JIRA administration experience is a plus.
- Results-oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and work with the teams to move forward
- Independently handle incidents in an appropriate manner with the necessary sense of urgency, using good judgment, and escalating to leadership when necessary
- Build trust by adhering to the regulatory, risk management, and legal obligations that come with operating in the banking industry
- Experience executing cross-functional work, and working with 3rd parties to drive execution
- A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
What We Bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world
- A passionate team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth
This position is located in Portland, Oregon.