Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
We are hiring for a variety of roles in our Customer Operations department, including Customer Success, Onboarding, and Risk Agents, to serve and support incoming and existing Azlo customers. While we are hiring for these positions on a temporary basis (4-6 weeks), there may be an opportunity to become an ongoing team member, based on performance and business needs.
We are currently working from home and expect to be remote for the foreseeable future, but the position is still based in Portland, Oregon.
What You'll Do
- Have a friendly, outgoing, and empathetic demeanor towards our customers. Be a brand ambassador for Azlo.
- Provide support via digital and phone channels regarding clients’ accounts, general inquiries, and user complaints.
- Be able to think outside of the box, composing thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Build trust with our users by adhering to the regulatory, risk management, and legal obligations that come with operating in the banking industry.
Job Specific - Customer Success Agent
- Be at the forefront of our support team serving as the primary contact for our customers.
- Be the voice for our customers. Serve as liaison between our customers and the product and engineering teams.
- Improve clients’ banking experience by ensuring that the clients are attended to promptly and follow through on all their challenges until they are fully resolved.
Job Specific - Onboarding Agent
- Analyze and decision customer applications.
- Settle and resolve customer issues as related to onboarding.
Job Specific - Risk Agent
- Follow established processes, procedures and direction from more experienced investigators, while directly processing fraud investigations
- Learn, comprehend, and stay updated on all departmental procedures and updates as they are established.
- May make and/or receive phone calls to customers and financial institutions when necessary for the fraud investigation.
What You'll Bring
- Experience working in customer contact centers, such as tech support, risk operations, customer success - strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both verbal and written, is preferred.
- Experience in providing world-class customer service in a startup environment.
- 3-5 years previous experience in customer service, account management, client-oriented or relationship management roles.
- Experience working with Zendesk and GSuite preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- A positive and can-do attitude. You are someone who is not afraid of challenges and a quick learner.
- Highly patient, and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude.
- An understanding of the banking industry is strongly preferred.
- And of course, be willing to be part of this team that wants to conquer the world!
What We Bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.