Azlo is a new, quickly growing fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re seeking to transform small business banking. In short, we’re here to help small businesses survive and thrive.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Director of Content Marketing to help develop and execute a results-driven content strategy and editorial calendar.
- Manage production of product copy, marketing website copy, blog posts, email communication, in-app communication, and video content.
- Research, write, edit, and publish blog content.
- Ensure that content is easy to read and digest (think Hemingway)
- Measure and report on the efficacy of blog content, and work to continuously improve it.
- Manage and execute the Azlo newsletter, working across teams to source timely and relevant news and effectively relay it to our customers.
- Support other marketing initiatives by writing and editing engaging copy for a variety of mediums, including the Azlo website and blog, print, email, radio, and video.
- Help with internal communications messaging and development
- Edit and review content developed by freelance writers
- Develop brand editorial guidelines
What you’ll bring
- Ability to write clear, persuasive copy that drives engagement and conversion while staying true to the Azlo brand voice.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively within and across teams.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and urgent deadlines.
- Understanding of SEO and general marketing best practices.
- 3+ years of related experience in content creation or communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in content creation for banking or fintech preferred.
- Competence with Wordpress, CSS, and HTML a plus.
What we bring
- High impact role in an early-stage fintech company.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.