Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to lead and innovate the Customer Experience and support our team of agents.
What you’ll do
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching to a team of agents. Actively engage and support the development of your team to ensure continuous performance growth and improvement. Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Provide support via digital and phone channels regarding customer accounts, general inquiries, and user complaints. Ensure customer inquiries are handled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Build trust with our users by adhering to the regulatory, risk management, and legal obligations that come with operating in the banking industry.
- Be able to think outside of the box, composing thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Ensure SLA’s and KPI’s expectations are met while consistently balancing quality and efficiency.
- Identify and instill best practices, processes, and systems to drive continuous improvement on your team.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of programs and projects that impact the Customer Operations organization. Partnering with the Training and Development team to ensure all processes and guidelines are documented and accessible.
- Manage the day to day contact center schedule to meet the needs of our customers. Understand and respond to inquiry volume coming into the contact center and proactively anticipate and communicate changes to staffing needs.
- Ensure SLA’s and KPI’s expectations are met, while consistently balancing quality and efficiency.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across Customer Operations.
- Respond to escalated customer contact, stepping in to support your agent and the customer as needed.
What we're looking for
- Experience in providing world-class customer service in a startup environment.
- 3-5 years previous experience in customer service, account management, client-oriented or relationship management roles.
- Experience working with Zendesk and Office Suite and iOS.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Efficiently and independently manage time, while prioritizing multiple projects in addition to your day-to-day tasks.
- Understand banking industry, a plus.
- You are flexible, willing and able to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays when business needs demand.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both verbal and written - preferred.
What we bring
- High impact role in an early-stage fintech company.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
- Position is based in Portland, OR.