Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking. We're seeking a Customer Success Agent for our growing team.
What You'll Do
- Be at the forefront of our support team serving as the primary contact for our customers.
- Have a friendly, outgoing and empathetic demeanor towards our customers. Be a brand ambassador for Azlo.
- Provide support via digital and phone channels regarding clients’ accounts, general inquiries and user complaints.
- Manage our social media channels, engaging with customers and work in both our proactive and reactive communication.
- Be the voice for our customers. Serve as liaison between our customers and the product and engineering teams.
- Improve clients’ banking experience by ensuring that the clients are attended to promptly and follow through on all their challenges until they are fully resolved.
- Perform the necessary operations activities such as opening client accounts, actively managing fraud, as needed to assist customers.
- Build trust with our users by adhering to the regulatory, risk management, and legal obligations that come with operating in the banking industry.
- Be able to think outside of the box, composing thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
What You'll Bring
- Experience working in customer contact centers, such as tech support, risk operations, customer success - strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both verbal and written, is preferred.
- Experience in providing world-class customer service in a startup environment.
- 3-5 years previous experience in customer service, account management, client-oriented or relationship management roles.
- Experience working with Zendesk and GSuite preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- A positive and can-do attitude. You are someone who is not afraid of challenges and a quick learner.
- Highly patient, and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude.
- An understanding of the banking industry is strongly preferred.
- And of course, be willing to be part of this team that wants to conquer the world!
What We Bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Professional development stipend
- 401(k) matching program
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays and 15 days of PTO
- Weekly catered lunches
- Office happy hours and other fun events
- Cold Brew and Kombucha on tap
- Fully stocked kitchen, espresso machine, and coffee service