Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
We’re looking for a Lending Product Manager to support critical parts of our product development and management operations. Because of the technical nature of many of our financial integrations, extensive experience in commercial lending is highly preferred.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the building and development of our commercial lending product(s) for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), with a particular focus on technical development.
- Provide day-to-day support in leading lending product management.
- Build, deploy, and manage lending systems and processes for lending products.
- Manage & prioritize the roadmap for lending initiatives.
- Coordinate with engineering, design, risk, and other teams to advance product solutions.
- Run an agile scrum team to deliver on product priorities.
- Stay informed and adapt to competitive advances that relate to lending products.
- Inform other stakeholder groups of necessary changes or considerations to the product.
- Understand the workings of commercial lending, as it touches our bank partner.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive insights and threats.
- Manage key strategic partnerships and alliances for lending products.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years in product management in financial services or technology.
- 10+ years of experience with commercial lending product design or support for small- and/or medium-sized businesses.
- Strong knowledge of agile processes.
- Experience in working with credit bureaus and loan systems/platforms.
- Innovative mindset and problem-solving proclivity.
- Strength in both written and verbal communications within all levels of an organization.
- An entrepreneurial ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment, where team members are based in multiple locations.
- Competitive knowledge of the commercial lending and financial technology landscape.
What We Bring
- High impact role in an early-stage fintech company.
- A great team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower small and medium-sized business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.