Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
What you’ll do
- Manage quarterly engagement survey, action plans & communication.
- Assist with company training & development initiatives.
- Administer and educate employees on Azlo’s benefits program.
- Implement and manage HRIS (ADP).
- Process personnel changes, such as hires, terminations, promotions, manager, and title. changes, and partner with management to advise on such changes.
- Develop and roll out Employee Handbook and other policies.
- Manage visa processing and monitoring.
- Ensure all procedures comply with state and federal legal regulations and best practices.
- Source passive talent.
- Coordinate community involvement and events.
- Assist in building Azlo’s employment brand.
- Full-cycle recruiting.
- Continually improve recruiting programs and processes.
- Manage internship program.
- Manage bi-weekly processing of multi-state payroll.
- Process bi-weekly 401(k)administration.
- Prepare monthly report of Azlo’s payroll and headcount data as required from parent company.
What we're looking for
- Enjoys developing HR & recruiting programs.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Team-oriented and has an interest in many areas of HR & recruiting.
- 3-5 years of HR experience in a company of 100+.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience.
What we bring
- High impact role with room to grow in an early-stage fintech company.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
- Position based in Portland, Oregon.
- Occasional travel may be needed.