Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
We’re seeking an experienced QA Engineer to support our next phase of growth. This team member will be a crucial contributor to our ongoing efforts to improve and test our mobile apps. This role will also be responsible for developing new testing tools, and contributing to the overall quality of our releases.
What you’ll do
- Partner with engineering, design and product teams to define quality and ensure that our product meets or exceeds our quality standards.
- Implement new UI automation tests using Cypress, Mocha, and Chai.
- Execute manual and automated tests for our Android and iOS mobile apps; document test cases and test plans.
- Analyze and report test results in support of software releases.
- Review app usability and report results to product teams.
- Partner with test automation developers to ensure test cases are covered by automation.
- Develop new features and tools within our existing automation framework to improve the quality and efficiency of tests.
- Test REST APIs using Postman and various internal tools.
What we're looking for
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- 2+ years Android instrumentation testing experience, including an understanding of the Android SDLC. iOS UI testing experience is a plus.
- 2+ years Kotlin/Java test automation experience
- 2+ years of experience using tools such as Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, Webdrive.io, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with Cucumber-js and Gherkin.
- 2+ years of experience using tools such as Postman, Fiddler, Chrome developer, etc.
- Strong understanding of microservice infrastructure and REST APIs.
What we bring
- High impact role in an early-stage fintech company.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
- Position can be based in Portland, Oregon or San Francisco, California.
- Occasional travel may be needed.