Azlo is a new, quickly growing fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and flourish as they pursue their passion.
Our goal is to build the best digital financial platform for small businesses, giving people everywhere the tools, resources, and support to fulfill their purpose. We’re looking for a Product Designer that will help us reach that goal.
What you'll do
- Design experiences through a deep understanding of our customer’s needs
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to help shape projects so that everyone understands the goal and what they need to do to get there
- Create low fidelity wireframes to help communicate early-stage ideas, high fidelity mockups to communicate final ideas, and all of the in-between
- Help to coordinate research so that your projects are founded on insights gathered from people that are living through the problems that we are trying to solve
- Ask “Why,” a lot
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of user experience and interaction design and a portfolio to back that up
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and other comparable tools
- 3+ years of using design thinking skills and tools
- Experience putting together prototypes that satisfy the different needs that arise through the life of a project
- Experience designing for Web and Mobile (iOS, Android) platforms
- Strong communication skills
What what we bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.