The Account Executive will be a day-‐to-‐day support and assistant to the Client Services team on key client accounts to ensure the smooth running of projects. As a key member of the team, the AE should be eager to learn, proactive and excited by the opportunity to make a big impact in a small agency.
The AE will be responsible for building strong working relationships with clients, gaining their trust and a good understanding of their brand and business objectives.
The AE will be responsible for circulating the creative brief and all client assets received to the relevant internal teams from Editorial, Strategy, Creative, Production, Post-‐Production as to the brief’s requirement.
Once a project is underway, the AE will be responsible for implementing agency process including setting up quotes and job numbers to assisting in the internal briefing.
It is essential for the AE to be a key liaison between the client and agency team throughout client projects – from the inception of the brief to final project delivery/reporting in a timely manner.
The AE will be responsible for producing account/project status reports. They should be proactive at documenting contact reports taken at both client and internal meetings, and then circulated to the relevant teams.
The AE will be encouraged to provide industry research and a thorough, up to date understanding of content best practice to actively contribute to creative brainstorms with the agency team.
The AE will also be required to support the Client Services team from a general support, project and admin role.
The AE will report into the Senior Account Manager on a daily basis but ultimately into the Head of Client Services.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Good communications skills to confidently liaise with clients and internal agency teams.
- Ability to build outstanding relationships across the agency, including Editorial, Strategy, Creative, Production and Post Production departments.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion todeliver high quality and excellence of work.
Project Workflow & Resource
- Assisting in the management of projects and following agency process for new projects.
- Working with relevant teams to produce project plans and timelines to ensure the timely delivery of work.
- Completing status and contact reports.
- Assisting in the management of project workflows and ensuring that the agency team has all the relevant information and assets from client.
- Ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner to client deadlines.
- Responsible for organising the weekly Client Services meeting, providing a regular contactreport and circulating this to the team in a timely manner.
- Management of the holiday calendar and keeping this updated with annual leave for theCS team.
- Review & present findings of a monthly trend report at the CS meeting to update the team on industry or cultural trends to help inform client work.
- Assisting the CS team with office management support when hosting clients.
- Ownership of client facing agency templates and providing relevant updates/additions to this.
- Responsible for the creation of client case studieswith the relevant account leads.
- Organising quarterly team socials for the CS team.
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience
- You have an active interest and passion for Advertising and Content industries.
- An outstanding team player, bringing teams across the agency together.
- A great multi-‐tasker, being able to run multiple projects at the same time.
- Align with our agency values; bold, fast, fun, respectful, impactful.
- Work Experience or internship within agency desired but essential.