Publishing and Editorial Strategist
Creativity and people are at the heart of our business from the newest recruit up to the management team. We are a group of individuals with a passion for culture and content. We are seeking talented people with our shared passion for culture. A creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Publishing and Editorial team sit firmly between planning and creative and we find working collaboratively with the wider agency brings the best results. An understanding of the digital, social and cultural space is key. What unites our team is the deep understanding of the audience’s fresh thinking, creativity and knowing what makes them tick.
You may have been a publisher, a content strategist or an editor in a previous role.
Key responsibilities, skills and experience:
- Deliver Editorial and Publishing strategies and a point-of-views that help clients to better plan, execute and amplify their digital strategies and campaigns. Inclusive of Publishing and Editorial frameworks, ‘always on’ publishing plans, editorial calendars, editorial and tone of voice guidelines and editorial positioning strategies.
- Act as Brand Guardian and Tastemaker for all editorial content. Keeping a focus on culture and staying ahead of social and creative shifts.
- Planning and activation of content and campaigns across complex and continuously evolving digital and media ecosystems. Deployed in the right format, at the right time, in the right place.
- Develop data-informed editorial strategies to drive an audience and link back to the client’s overall brand objectives.
- Responsible for clients editorial output. To generate and sometimes edit content ideas across all platforms. These include the website, social media, live events, the app and CRM amongst others.
- Develop formats and new content franchises.
- Excellent communication skills and a solid grasp of grammar.
- Talent-sourcing appropriate influencers and advocates on behalf of clients.
- A passion for the written word, video and social content.
- Experience of managing a team beneficial but not essential, a consultative approach to team work is preferred.