Engagement and Cultural Analyst
Creativity and people are at the heart of our business from the newest recruit up to the management team. We are a group of individuals with a passion for culture and content. We are seeking talented people with our shared passion for culture. A creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Publishing and Editorial team sit firmly between planning and creative and we find working collaboratively with the wider agency brings the best results. An understanding of the digital, social and cultural space is key. What unites our team is the deep understanding of the audience’s fresh thinking, creativity and knowing what makes them tick.
You may have been a social media manager, content manager or a data analyst in a previous role.
Key responsibilities, skills and experience:
- To extrapolate and present data in response to a brief from managers / the commercial team / or clients.
- To present market research to a brief, around growing consumer trends in different verticals.
- Track and analyse the social growth and engagement of digital clients by platform.
- To monitor the success of our partnerships with brands/agencies/media owners and other external stakeholders, against original KPIs and level of engagement on social, and deliver a Post Campaign Analysis report .
- Deep understanding of paid, earned and owned.
- Provide recommendations going forward on how we can continue to improve and evolve our insights function in a cost effective way.
- Skilled at presenting audience and social insight by extrapolating data and presenting in a highly relevant and impactful way.
- Deliver the data that will lead to editorial strategies and effective creative.
- Strong grasp of digital and social innovation and best practice across both social and .com platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for the written word, video and social content.
- Experience across Google 360 and Sprinklr essential.