Role: Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client, We are is looking for a multi-skilled Project Manager to work for one of our biggest clients – a major social network. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the strategy, execution and activation process of numerous projects and initiatives.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The role will be embedded into the client’s team, sitting within the internal creative and digital agency and supporting the Global Business Marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Partners with Marketing, Creative, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences.
- Works with Marketing, Creative, Digital, internal teams and external agencies to establish deadlines related to overall department goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates and proactively communicates issues related to staying on schedule.
- Works with the content team to draft external and internal communications and update on progress and new initiatives across the marketing team
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps.
- Communicates clearly across projects and people.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 7+ years of relevant or related working experience.
- Strong experience or knowledge in the production of integrated campaigns, presentations, websites, videos and other marketing collateral.
- Strong writing and editing skills are important for this role
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience managing budgets and vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of partnership and client service.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in large organizations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.