Role: Junior Project Manager
Working in partnership with our client, we are looking for a Junior Project manager to run projects and manage campaigns and marketing initiatives across three brands for one of our flagship clients, Hertz. This is a new and exciting role where you’ll be embedded right in the heart of a forward thinking account and client team.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
We’re looking for a self-motivated and focused individual with excellent cross-cultural communication skills as you will be working between the Latin American and the European team.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Business Director, the Account Director oversees the on-site Account teams. This role will be primarily based at OLIVER London HQ (Rosebery Avenue). The candidate will be expected to travel to meet clients throughout Europe at times throughout the year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Project managing large scale global promotions across three brands to drive awareness, acquisition, engagement, and conversion across all media touchpoints.
- Implementation of Partnership marketing campaigns including and not limited to promotion activation, delivery of campaign assets and build landing pages across brands.
- Acting as liaison between the marketing team and external agency partners, briefing projects and managing outputs.
- Participate in weekly meetings, prepare agendas and circulate minutes.
- Support Data Analyst with regular performance reporting, insight and learnings.
- Actively build in CMS and maintain media campaign assets in support of upcoming campaign launches, new strategic initiatives, and engage in media outreach with relevant content.
- Managing content optimizations across three regional websites for LAMC region (Hertz.com, lac.Dollar.com, lac.Thrifty.com) relative to site display visuals, translations, campaigns, fleet, products, services, loyalty promotions updates and contact locations.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2-5years project management experience within an agency environment.
- Fluency across multiple digital media channels, social media platforms and analytics platforms.
- Competencyacross MS Office Suite.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience withfunctional copywriting, copy-editing and managing
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience and knowledge of CMS systems preferably AEM Adobe Experience Management system and Interwovenpreferred (or training can be provided).
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Extremely organised, with great attention to detail.
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple platforms.
- Ability to manage external client relationships.
- Not essential but definitely anadvantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands.
- Multi-market experience.
- Languages –Spanish.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.