Role: Web Manager
Working in partnership with our client, the Studio & Web Manager Sets strategic direction in the region, aligned to the global website architecture and publishing model. Assesses all regional web requests/needs and works with the central web team to provide recommendations and web best practices to local marketing managers.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The ideal candidate has a mix of web skills including strategy, analytics, development, and UX.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based on-site
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Lead the EMEA web team to create, manage and launch content to the client’s public B2B website and related properties using their proprietary homegrown content management system.
- Manage web strategy, development and reporting across EMEA B2B web surfaces
- Work with the central and regional web teams to execute the global web strategy,
- Work with local markets and audience leads to ensure thatthe EMEA web program delivers on local business needs
- Work cross-functionally with creative and technical teams to deliver an integrated web experience for EMEA customers
- Pilot, roll-out and promote new web UI functionality.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2-4 years experiencemanaging a team of web developers or equivalent people management
- Experience being a strategic partner and consensus builder with other teams, helping them translate business requirements into customer-centric web experiences.
- Experience with communicating web strategy and technical details across teams, locations, and organizations, including non-technical audiences.
- Project management experience, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Experience presenting ideas and gathering feedback with stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
- Experience with back-end web programming languages like PHP.
- History of self-initiated projects
- Eligible to work in the UK
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.