Role: Digital Media Manager / Paid Social Media Manager
Working in partnership with our client, Adjust Your Set is looking for a skilled Digital Media Manager / Paid Social Media Manager to work for one of our biggest clients – a major social platform.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
The role will be embedded into the client’s team, sitting within the internal creative and digital agency onsite to support the Global Business Marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Execute defined advertising plans to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s business solutions performance metrics
- Launch and optimise Facebook Ads Managerto drive short-term and long-term results.
- Launch and optimise social media ads (eg. Linkedin, Twitter) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and build world-class marketing infrastructure
- Own plans and relationships with stakeholders
- Providing full client support to stakeholders
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimisation, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Own monthly calendar planning sessions with regional and country leads
- Optimise campaigns and drive reporting and analysis for stakeholders
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years’ experience in running social media campaigns
- Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager a must.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Ads a must.
- Experience using Excel for reporting and analysis
- Stakeholder management a must
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative nature
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.