ROLE: Ops Manager | Facebook (50%) | Virgin Media (50%)
LOCATION: Remote | London EC1 (AYS/OLIVER hub) | some time at Facebook office London NW1
LINE MANAGER: Client Services Director (AYS) | EMEA Operations Director (OLIVER)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Ensuring commercials and SoW are kept up to date, owning the OMG platform for both accounts, ensure regular reports are created and shared, managing any team changes as well as taking responsibility for oversight of a proportion of the team in terms of wellbeing, training and development needs, and general employment related line-management.
A lynch pin role, key to the successful running of the Facebook GBM account. AYS supports Facebook across a managed resource plus model – the agency employs a team of circa 20 ppl on behalf of Facebook to support its global business marketing function, and is responsible for all matters pertaining to that employment. A client facing role, you'll be first PoC for Facebook clients and the in-house team.
Note: actual work is self-contained within the Facebook ecosystem and the team work into senior leaders in the Facebook business on a day-to-day basis.
Similar to the Facebook role, this role is integral to the smooth running of an account of 9 people. This is an internal facing role that will help shape and improve the team and processes on the account.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Ensuring all team have completed mandatory training and are aware of other relevant training opps.
- Cascading of group information on benefits, training etc.
- Regular analysis of the shape of the team and the account model set-up, how the team is working and overview of processes to make recommendations for efficiencies.
- Acting as first PoC for all Facebook clients and team members including senior clients and procurement contacts and team members across all levels.
- Conducting fortnightly 121s with those team members that are line managed by this role (circa 10 ppl).
- Ownership of account status report and fortnightly client status calls.
- Ownership of fortnightly line managers status (with in-team line managers)
- Ownership and oversight of Facebook OMG for accurate team time logging, utilisation and project reporting.
- Monthly time and commercial reconciliation reporting (working with AYS FC)
- Ownership and management of new hire and transfer process (working with HR and talent)
- Conducting annual performance reviews (based on colleague and manager feedback), objective setting, identification and implementation of any training needs.
- Connecting Fb team and clients to the wider consultancy IIG bench, understanding needs, identifying the right person, making the connection, monitoring time.
- Ownership of the MSA and SoW, ensuring that renewal conversations are taking place well ahead of time, liaising with Facebook procurement and IIG legal.
Virgin Media specific
- Support in owning the MSA and SoW, ensuring that renewal conversations are taking place well ahead of time
- Ownership of all team scoping
- Complete ownership of account processes and updates regarding:
- Team shape
- Increasing account efficiency including implementing automation where possible
- Ownership of all OOS briefs
- Oversight of all account resourcing and workflow
- Managing Account Managers to ensure they stick to timings
- Ownership of account utilisation, profit margin and GP
WHAT SUCCESS WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Successful implementation of efficient Virgin Media process
- Team feels supported in all areas of their employment, are leveraging IIG tools and benefits.
- Team member development plans are in places, with objectives set and regularly reviewed.
- Commercial reporting is undertaken with accuracy and regularity.
- Hiring and transferring into the team is handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Facebook clients feel confident that the team are being supported and developed in their roles and that the model is working to its upmost efficiency.
- Facebook supplier reviews undertaken with positive outcomes, actions followed up and expectations met and exceeded.
- Successful strategic and collaborative working relationship with Facebook, regular recommendations made for better, closer ways of working.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.