ROLE: Account Director
LOCATION: Work from home currently, will be London EC1R/work from home
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Adjust Your Set is a digital content agency with culture and purpose at its heart. Part of the Inside Ideas Group, we are a small core team working across retained and ad hoc client projects, with the backing and leverage of a much larger global network.
Adjust Your Set is looking for a strong Account Director to run projects and drive account growth for various brands within our client base. This is a really core role within the agency, you’ll be looking after our most important clients and projects, for some really great brands. This is an exciting role where you’ll have the autonomy to lead projects independently but with full senior support in place should you need it.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have both strong client lead and strong project management experience. You’ll need to be adept at coordinating all facets of a successful client project or campaign, setting out initial scope of work, building project plans, managing the strategy and creative team as well as leading all client management. This role generally works across 2 or 3 different clients at a time, so the ability to juggle competing priorities is also key.
Content and particularly social experience is a must for this role. You will have delivered digital content and social projects for clients, from strategy through creative to publishing. You’ll be a social native, with a strong understanding of what makes great engaging content and best practice across channels and platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Running a small social retainer, for a fun alcohol brand. Full client ownership and coordination of the team to deliver ongoing strategy/creative/community management/reporting across platforms.
- Day-to-day management of ad hoc content projects, from proposal (working with Client Services Director) to set-up and delivery.
- Full ownership of account and project p&l – weekly reporting back to finance team.
- Weekly resource management across all projects, setting priorities across agency team and working with wider group resourcing where additional support is needed.
- Driving efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Ensuring account health and encouraging growth across retained accounts, and repeat work for ad hoc clients.
- Leading (with support) on new business pitches.
- Positively contributing to the culture of a small, close-knit agency team.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 6+ years’ account management experience – currently an AD or strong SAM ready for a step up.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of current trends in social and digital marketing.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Extremely well organised, with great attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the importance of prioritising work/shifting priorities as required to meet ever-changing deadlines.
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple platforms.
- Leader of a team with an exemplary work ethic and strategic mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in high-pressure situations and client-facing environments.
- Strong track record of managing external client relationships.
- Technical competence and understanding of the creative process/ working within a creative environment.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.