Role: Front End Developer
Working in partnership with our client, the Front End Web Developer will build and manage all Small Business focused Web Surfaces to support our Programs across the EMEA region. The role will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goals of engaging, educating and inspiring SMBs to grow their businesses with our solutions.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You have a strong mix of technical expertise with a collaborative and creative approach. A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, a web expert with a passion for building online experiences to engage, educate and inspire small and medium businesses to help them to grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You’ll be joining a medium on-site team. The team work in a fun and fast-paced environment so if you are looking to work in a team where no one day is the same then this the team for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Build Web pages for SMB Programs and Campaigns using HTML and CSS
- Create well designed, testable, efficient HTML/CSS/XML, determine technical requirements, and solving code problems
- Create and maintain unit test for new code and defect fixes
- Test new web UI functionality and write non-technical documentation
- Implement technical SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing
- Upgrade site content and graphics, monitoring performance, identifying and evaluating optimisation options
- Develop and QA site layouts by clarifying goals, designing functionality and categorising content
- Partner with Marketing and Design Leads to manage multiple projects and align deliverables against business and audience
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Partner with the broader global and regional Web Development and Engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of experience in web development using PHP, HTML/XML, and CSS
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software preferred
- A solid track record of building best in class and user centric web applications
- Understands architecture for apps that integrate into existing systems and explores alternatives
- Strong organisational skills, for planning and ownership across projects
- Proven experience working across various levels of the organisation while building trust and fostering collaboration with stakeholders.
- Excellent eye for detail. Problem solver with a track record of moving fast and working under pressure, with tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute independently and prioritise work against deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Team player. Ability to multi-task and take the lead on several projects simultaneously.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.