Role: Digital Media Manager (social)
Working in partnership with our client the Social Media Delivery Manager will launch, optimize, and scale digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s products and features for businesses. You will use Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube ads along with a variety of other social media channels to drive results and manage to report showing the impact of the ad campaigns.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are passionate about online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results on a large scale.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will work closely with the Business Marketing team to help articulate the client’s business value proposition at scale.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Execute defined advertising plans to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s business solutions performance metrics
- Launch and optimize Facebook Ads Manager to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Launch and optimize social media ads (e.g. Linkedin, Twitter) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and build world-class marketing infrastructure
- Own plans and relationships with stakeholders
- Providing full client support to stakeholders
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Own monthly calendar planning sessions with regional and country leads
- Optimize campaigns and drive reporting and analysis for stakeholders
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organize and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- First-rate communications skills, with the ability to be articulate in person and writing and strong presentation skills with an innate rapport build
- 4+ years of running social media campaigns experience
- Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager a must.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Ads a must.
- Experience using Excel for reporting and analysis
- Stakeholder management a must
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative nature
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimize.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organizations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.