Role: Community Manager (20 hours per week)
Working in close partnership with the client the Community Manager will take lead in keeping the social media platforms up to date and ensure highly targeted campaigns. You will be creating and joining conversations, moderating comments, measuring and feeding back data and insights to the rest of the campaign team to ensure our energy and language are working as effectively as possible towards fulfilling our vision and goals.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who Looking for someone hungry to carve out a career, not just a job. You have a genuine love for social media and pop culture, and love to keep on top of what’s trending, who’s trending, the brands and influencers that are killing it in social, and the memes and themes that are getting people talking
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will join a team based in London and will work closely with the campaign and creative team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Retweeting and responding to live news and comment that support or conflicts with the business strategic objectives - relating these closely to the UN SDGs and themes of leadership, collective action in core verticals/industries: food, fashion, finance.
- Reviewing calendars of leaders’ public speaking events, meetings, and tweeting relevant preview and meeting registration links being sure to include relevant @ and #, following these up with the event organizers to encourage their retweeting and support.
- Watching and recording relevant events or getting recordings from organizers to generate video clips to share, creating conversations around comments from other attendees (eg. Panel discussion), or encouraging public comments/conversations where safe to do so.
- Uploading posts and articles, working with the social/transmedia team to roll out broader campaign content, messaging, and including other LinkedIn leaders to amplify.
- Use clips from their live/online events to create video content, stories, posts, and rapidly grow this platform. Opportunity to work with illustrators, content creators to develop platform-appropriate creativity (Memes, collaborations!)
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong knowledge of leaders in world affairs, business, sustainability.
- 3+ years of professional experience delivering proven high-quality social media for a brand, NGO, or high profile individuals.
- Technical ability to turn around the basic image, video media, and content editing
- Enjoy working with a fast-paced team.
- Ideally based in the UK or Europe and able to travel within Schengen Zone (COVID permitting)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimize.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organizations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.