Role: Account Director
Location: Remote currently, will be Uxbridge, UB8/ London EC1R
Working in close collaboration with our client the Account Director will run projects and drive account growth for one of our flagship clients, Hertz.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who wants to work closely with clients and brands, who is entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be leading a small team of designers and content managers to deliver strategic and creative assets to clients across 6 European markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Own day to day task management of projects from the markets.
- Lead role in shaping and progressing the efficiency of the team across project accounts. Proactively identify and implement improvements to processes.
- Comfortable with client relationship management, and happy to re-define project scopes received from Hertz, and defining timing plans.
- Have a strong, exemplary work ethic and lead the team to ensure best practices are followed at all times
- Create and manage the delivery of project documentation effectively monitoring progress, identifying risks, and implementing mitigation strategies to ensure projects are delivered on brief and on time.
- Manage the flow of internal communications, ensuring information is disseminated across the team as appropriate.
- Overall responsibility for project and account governance, ensuring all tasks are completed to the required standard.
- Coordinate delivery activities among various project participants and stakeholders.
- You encourage a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values
- Proficient understanding of creative specifications, with the ability to mentor others in this area.
- Fully immersed in the brand; learn and understand the challenges of the brand and its position across Eu markets.
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and spoken
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Relevant experience at Account Director level.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – other relevant languages - Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch (particularly French) are also benefecial.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of current trends and events in new media, digital marketing, technology, and digital.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in operating as a mentor to junior team members.
- Extremely well organised, with great attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the importance of prioritising work/shifting priorities as required to meet ever-changing deadlines.
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willing to refine the key skills for running a business.
- 5+ years’ project management experience of project management within an agency environment.
- Proven track record directing a variety of integrated projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple platforms.
- Leader of a team with an exemplary work ethic and strategic mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in high-pressure situations and Client-facing environments.
- Solid experience in overseeing project scheduling.
- Strong track record of managing external client relationships.
- Technical competence and understanding of the creative process/ working within a creative environment
- Experience in automotive, transportation, and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
Hertz is one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a multi-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.